Terms of Service
Contract lkanguage for all contracts is german. These is an automates translation, but the only valid version is : https://www.best-bottles.de/agb/
Conditions under the purchase contracts https://www.best-bottles.de on the platform
– Hereinafter “supplier” –
are closed – designated in § 2 of these Conditions of users of this platform – hereafter “customer / client”.
§ 1 Scope
For the business relationship between the supplier and the customer exclusively the following terms and conditions in their valid at the time of the order. Differing conditions of the customer are not recognized unless the provider agrees to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion
(1) The customer can choose from the selection of the provider Select and collect them by clicking on “add to basket” in a so-called basket. With the button “Buy now”, he delivers a binding offer to purchase the goods in the basket. Before submitting the order, the customer can change the data at any time and see.
(2) The provider then sends the customer an automatic acknowledgment of receipt with the subject “confirmation of your order at Best Bottles – Your source for RUM & Co” email to, in which the customer’s order is listed again and the customer can print the “Print” function. The order of the customer (1), in this case the offer to conclude a contract with each contents of the basket. The acknowledgment of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the provider. In this the contents of the order are summarized. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but no later than when the goods are delivered, the contract will be sent on a durable medium (e-mail or hard copy) (consisting of order, Conditions and order confirmation) to the customer by us. The contract will be stored in compliance with data protection.
(3) The contract is concluded in the following languages: German.
§ 3 Delivery, availability of goods, payment terms
(1) indicated by us delivery times are calculated from the date of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these Conditions), provided prior payment of the purchase price.
(2) If the designated by the customer in the order product only temporarily unavailable, the supplier shall inform the customer likewise immediately. If delivery is delayed by more than two weeks, the customer has the right to cancel the contract. Incidentally, also the provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract in this case. Here, he will refund any payments already made by the customer immediately.
(3) It has the following shipping restrictions: The seller only delivers to customers who have their habitual residence (billing address) in one of the following countries and within the same country may enter a delivery address: Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Hungary, United Kingdom (UK).
(4) The customer can make the payment by bank transfer, Cash on Delivery, PayPal, make IMMEDIATELY transfer.
(5) The payment of the purchase price is payable immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of payment determined by the calendar, so the customer is already through observance of the event in default.
§ 4 Retention of title
Until full payment of the purchase price of the delivered goods remain the property of the supplier.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices indicated on the provider’s website are inclusive of applicable taxes.
(2) The corresponding expenses are the customer in the order and shall be borne by the customer, unless the customer makes use of a possible right of withdrawal. From an order value of 100.00 € provides the supplier to the customer free delivery to the following countries: Germany.
(3) The customer has in the event of cancellation to bear the direct cost of returning.
§ 6 Warranty for defects
(1) The provider is liable for defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. Compared to entrepreneurs, the warranty period on vendor-supplied stuff 12 Months.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Customer claims for compensation are excluded. This excludes claims for damages of Customer arising from injury to life, limb, health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents , Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary.
(2) When the breach of contractual obligations the supplier is liable only to the typical, foreseeable damage if this was simply caused through negligence, unless there is damage claims of the customer resulting from injury to life, limb or health.
(3) The restrictions of para. 1 and 2 also apply to the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if claims are made directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 8 Notes on Data
(1) The provider collects under the settlement of contracts customer data. He noted in particular the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act. Without consent of the customer to the supplier inventory and customer usage data will only collect, process or use, to the extent necessary for the execution of contracts and for the use and billing of Telemedia.
(2) Without the consent of the customer the supplier will not use customer data for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.
§ 9 Final provisions
(1) All agreements between the supplier and the customer finds the right of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the CISG and of private international law apply.
(2) If it is the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public special fund, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider of the location of the provider.
(3) The contract shall remain binding even if legal invalidity of individual items, the remaining parts. The invalid points occur, if any, the legal requirements. As far as this would constitute an unreasonable hardship for a party, the contract but is ineffective as a whole.